Bevboard

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Plant OG is Oshkosh, WI.

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    Last year it was PY, which was New Jersey. This year it's OG... isn't that like in Indiana?
    I live in NJ and I think I remember reading they shut the Parisppany plant down.

On topic, I found KP not only at the usual Livingston Shop-Rite (which has a dedicated Kosher section) but also at the Ledgewood Shop-Rite.

EDIT: Just checked mine and it is still PY, so I guess they didn't close it down yet.

I just had a thought, maybe we need to be posting in a KP thread instead of this one about Throwback.
    Also, maybe it's time someone started a new thread for bottler codes. The Bevnet search function doesn't seem to come up with any but I seem to remember one or two. Just over a year ago I searched the STS and BEVNET archives for Pepsi codes and copied all I found to a spreadsheet - that's where I got that Indiana info from (I think I got that from an old STS thread where it said OG was Munster IN)
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

So, concerning Pepsi Throwback, it's only in June that we get to see it again? Any chance of it being a permanent addition like in the States?

Also, I'd LOVE to see a picture of a 2L bottle of the stuff, just for ****s and giggles. XD

Took me about a minutes to find such an image online:

Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Wow... I wish I could get my hands on one of those, Throwback is awesome.

And thanks!

I bought the last one at the Shell station near my house. Disappointing to see them discontinue it. I wonder if there was a particular reason they decided to take it off the market in Canada?

I hear it was a test release, and NewCokeCanuck said it would be back in the summer.

In the meantime I'll continue to frequent Mack's/Couche Tard, which still has them.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    I hear it was a test release, and NewCokeCanuck said it would be back in the summer.

In the meantime I'll continue to frequent Mack's/Couche Tard, which still has them.
    Not that any are here.

But I am heading to Saskatoon today, so I'm going to try and scour some of the off-brand conveinance stores and pick up a few bottles. I should see if some of the off-brand grocery stores have 12 packs too.

That's a good idea, I know for sure they had them at the Atlantic Superstore in New Brunswick.