Bevboard

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

You can find some Pepsi Throwbacks in 591ml bottles can be found at Mac's and Shoppers Drug Mart in good stocks right now.

I'm planning to get one this weekend, just to satisfy my craving for it until it comes back.

However, Pepsi Lime will always be my favourite flavor available in Canada. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    I've seen 24-cubes of Pepsi Throwback in Colorado...
    Okay, I finally got to take a photo of one of those Pepsi Throwback Cube 24packs seen in Colorado:

Last edited by Android; 09-01-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

BJ's Wholesale Club here had them for a while fairly recently (they carry 36 pack "supercubes" of Pepsi products). The last time around, they had 18 pack slabs of it.

Guys, I think I've got a problem. Pepsi used to be my go-to drink. If nothing sounded good, I'd always grab a Pepsi and it'd be just fine.

However, today, I stopped at a gas station and - gasp - no Pepsi Throwback... after poking around, I went with a regular Pepsi.

Got out to my car, popped it open, took a swig and... bleh. This is my first Pepsi that I've had in awhile (Two Throwbacks ago, I overloaded on it and haven't looked back since. Between that and my newfound love for Jarritos sodas, I've not had the misfortune of having to drink a regular Pepsi in awhile)... it just wasn't good. In fact, I didn't even finish it.

Perhaps I just got a bad bottle. It seemed sealed and was still fizzy... it just wasn't tasty. Tasted like some bad generic store brand or something.

Asking the obvious question, LOL: Did you check the sell by date on the bottom of the can?
    My guess is that you picked out a "shelf duster" that went bad. Some small Ma and Pa gas stations are stocked by their employee/owners. It's possible that an old can was placed in the cooler. You would be amazed the amount of out of date soda pops in these gas stations.

Heck, when I go the 7-11 convenience store to get a bottle of soda pop, I always check the sell by dates. I HATE stale soda pop. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Yup, same here. You'd be wise to check the sell by dates.

I always do, regardless of where I buy it. Just a habit I picked up, I guess. But one that's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    Guys, I think I've got a problem. Pepsi used to be my go-to drink. If nothing sounded good, I'd always grab a Pepsi and it'd be just fine.
    I completely sympathise. My drink of choice used to be Wild Cherry Pepsi and I was a Pepsi drinker my entire life -- until I discovered the non-HFCS varieties. Now when I have a "regular" Pepsi/WC Pepsi, it tastes like dishwater.

My favorite version of Pepsi now, is KFP Pepsi, which I just stocked up on.

EDIT: I see we're really talking about "skunky" product, I've had a few of those -- once I grabbed a WC Pepsi at a gas station, it was still carbonated and appeared fresh, and the date wasn't expired -- but it tasted like mothballs.
    Last edited by janstett; 04-19-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Pepsi Throwback is still on track to be coming back to Canada in full production form of 591ml's, 12 can packs and 2L's to drop sometime in June2011 through October2011 was confirmed by my rep again today. However 591ml bottles can still be found at Macs, Petro Canada Gas stations and Shoppers Drug Mart stores somehow.

Mac's is where I get mine. That convenience store rocks.

EDIT: Check your local Mac's! They're liquidating their Pepsi products at 3.39 for 3, or 2.29 for 2. I think they're making room for WC Pepsi.
    Last edited by GenesisWildCherry; 04-30-2011 at 08:51 PM.