Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Another New Monster flavor?

DUB in a new "Oil Can style 32 oz" it is supposed to be grape. It is in conjunction with DUB magazine. man they just keep coming out with these. I really need to get my hands on one of these asap.
    banned

Monster Energy DUB Edition in Brandweek*|*DUB Daily

The cap is supposed to look like a tire.

How many more flavors will the market and door support?

I see you reviewed it already - I just heard the other day that we got it in. I like grape energy drinks, so I'm looking forward to trying it.

Default I was lucky

I hooked up with the folks at Dub and got an early can. It is definately a new flavor though and not like some people thought it might be Mixxd in a new can. It has its own flavor.
    banned

Ah, ok. The official launch wasn't until the 9th, but they must have pushed it up a week and a half. The look of the can is really good when you see it close up in person. And the resealable cap is a nice touch.

Personally, I'm not too crazy about Mixxd. I think it's the weakest of Monster's juice line.

Digging up an old thread. The pallet we received back then was an accident - it wasn't for distribution in our area. So I never got to try it, unfortunately.

The good news is that Dub is going to be put into the 18.6oz resealable can that is currently used for Monster Import for a national launch. Anyone live in an area where A-B distributors carry Monster, and not Coke distributors? If so, you should see a lot of new Monster stuff next week (including the "new" Dub). I'd be very interested in any pictures/product info from anyone in those areas.

Default lot of new Monster stuff ?

lot of new Monster stuff ? Any hints on what else new?
    banned

I just saw tags for a few new Monster drinks at Walmart. There was an Import Lite, and a new Nitrous. I think the Nitrous was something along the lines of "Black Ice" or "Shattered Ice".

There's your hint.

It's Black Ice, and it's a low-carb nitrous.