Bevboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Man

That means I have to start hitting random stores on a regular basis for the next few months until I find it. Should be very interesting this December for Monster products.
    banned

I think it's pretty interesting how Monster makes drinks like DUB to appeal to people who are into cars. Is that a major part of the reason why people like this new line of drinks?

There is another new Monster drink. It's called M3 and it is only being sold in a 5 oz. glass bottle. I had to use a "Church-Key"-type bottle opener to get into it and the taste is like regular Monster(green-apple taste) and it's "super-concentrated " so you get the same "punch" you would get from a 16 oz. can of Monster. I bought mine at "The Owl's Roost" at the Student Center at Keene(NH) State College for $2.69.
    Last edited by da man; 12-10-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Black Ice hitting stores here in Dallas. I've attached a picture of the graphics for it. Very good stuff!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default I have a review up within the hour

Found one on the way to work this am! Review up in an hour or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzed4life View Post
    Black Ice hitting stores here in Dallas. I've attached a picture of the graphics for it. Very good stuff!
    banned

Here's a little teaser for you monster guys out there....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by da man View Post
    There is another new Monster drink. It's called M3 and it is only being sold in a 5 oz. glass bottle. I had to use a "Church-Key"-type bottle opener to get into it and the taste is like regular Monster(green-apple taste) and it's "super-concentrated " so you get the same "punch" you would get from a 16 oz. can of Monster. I bought mine at "The Owl's Roost" at the Student Center at Keene(NH) State College for $2.69.
    Didn't know M3 was out already. I had heard about it, but I know Coke isn't planning on releasing it until next year. Obviously A-B distributors are getting this stuff before Coke does, which really makes no sense.

We have Dub and Black Ice in our warehouse, but I haven't seen them in any stores in the area I work in. I know it's not in any large stores I do, because it's not even in any of their systems yet.

Nitrous has slowly been changing over to Extra Strength with Nitrous Technology. Same drinks, same formulas. Some of the Java flavors got an update - Nut Up is now Toffee, Originale (originally Big Black) is now Kona Blend, (and the can looks completely different) and Lo Ball is Vanilla Light. The latter two also got some formula tweaks. Chai Hai and Russian are outta here, along with the Hitman Shots, which are being replaced by Worx Energy. Should be able to find the Hitman shots for around $1, along with the NOS shots.

The new X-Presso Hammer should be in any day now, good thing, because we've been out of the smaller cans for over a month.
    Last edited by fusion; 12-25-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Oh, and hopefully Rehab is a little easier to swallow than Rockstar Recovery. Also interesting to note that NOS/Fuze had an energy drink called Rehab at one point, boy was that stuff awful. I found it at Big Lots.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Didn't know M3 was out already. I had heard about it, but I know Coke isn't planning on releasing it until next year. Obviously A-B distributors are getting this stuff before Coke does, which really makes no sense.

We have Dub and Black Ice in our warehouse, but I haven't seen them in any stores in the area I work in. I know it's not in any large stores I do, because it's not even in any of their systems yet.

Nitrous has slowly been changing over to Extra Strength with Nitrous Technology. Same drinks, same formulas. Some of the Java flavors got an update - Nut Up is now Toffee, Originale (originally Big Black) is now Kona Blend, (and the can looks completely different) and Lo Ball is Vanilla Light. The latter two also got some formula tweaks. Chai Hai and Russian are outta here, along with the Hitman Shots, which are being replaced by Worx Energy. Should be able to find the Hitman shots for around $1, along with the NOS shots.

The new X-Presso Hammer should be in any day now, good thing, because we've been out of the smaller cans for over a month.
    What do u mean replaced by Worx??? Looking at the worx website kinda looks like its own independent company. It will fail just like all the other shots........

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post

What do u mean by replaced by Worx???? Looks like it has nothing to do with Hansens but I could be wrong. It will fail just like all the other shots.....other than the big boy