Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Battery cans

Threaded View

  1. #1

    Default Battery cans

    so the drink cans with the screw-top lids were first introduced to me by Jolt, and they had a "+" on the cap referring to the "energy" within them, so i started calling them "battery" type cans. nowadays, there are several different sizes of these batteries available; a 24oz (the jolt original, along with rockstar), monster's new 12oz nitrous line, and a 16oz from jolt again. I was wondering what these sizes should be called, maybe like the batteries they represent (AA, AAA, C, D, etc.) or maybe there's a better system. what do you think?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts