Bevboard

Default bud light golden wheat

I had some and it was ok. It was nice and cloudy with sediment the way a good wheat beer should be. It was a little watered down so I'll probably stick with the Shiner Wheat myself( I like all kinds of wheat beer). I was surprised when several people I know who are strictly regular beer drinkers bought some and tried it. These are the kind of people who when we go to a pub with 50 beers on tap still order a bud light. Do you think Bud light will be sucessful with this new beer? Have you tried it?
    banned

With the Bud Light name on it I imagine it'll do well, although I don't think it's very good. Blue Moon sales have been through the roof the past few years.

It is vile.

Default Blue Moon

Blue moon is some good stuff but it is a different kind of wheat beer. I am surprised it has been so sucessful though. I like a white wheat beer but prefer one called blanche de bruxelles.
    banned

Hmm I haven't tried it and can't really say if I think it'll be successful or not - previous beer varieties have tanked in the past because they didn't research their customer enough. However this seems like something the market needs.

I accept with information:Blue moon is some good stuff but it is a different kind of wheat beer.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidlunch View Post
    Hmm I haven't tried it and can't really say if I think it'll be successful or not - previous beer varieties have tanked in the past because they didn't research their customer enough. However this seems like something the market needs.
    All right, We really need them , Especially they relax us after working time !