Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Status on Cherry Crush

Hello,

I am new here. I found the site a few days ago and have enjoyed reading messages. It seems as though someone said Cherry Crush was going to start popping up sometime late this year but I have yet to see any. And what about Peach? I see it on the official Crush website but I've never seen it on the shelves. I'm so sick of all the same old, same old, same old from all these soda outfits. Orange, Grape, Strawberry. How very creative. I can't fathom that Crush goes national and rolls out the same old flavors seemingly EVERY company does. How about something different for crying out loud? It's so frustrating. Does anyone know if Cherry or Peach Crush will be available anytime soon?

Susan

Cherry Crush launches nationally on December 28, 2009. You may see it out a bit earlier depending on the market. I haven't heard anything about Peach. I think you might be able to get it in Canada. Not really sure about that.

Peach and Pineapple have been spotted in Pepsi Americas territory in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by mofizz View Post
    Cherry Crush launches nationally on December 28, 2009. You may see it out a bit earlier depending on the market. I haven't heard anything about Peach. I think you might be able to get it in Canada. Not really sure about that.
    Praise the Lord! I hope this is true but I have a feeling in California we won't see it. We seem to get the short end of the stick in sodas. Until recently I bought Cherry Crush in the 16 oz. bottles online but the bottles have been discontinued. If I walked into a store and saw Cherry Crush I think I'd faint. But hey, if we don't get Cherry Crush here at least we get those rare birds, Orange, Grape and Strawberry.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Peach and Pineapple have been spotted in Pepsi Americas territory in Missouri.
    I remember several years back we had Pineapple Crush in Modesto and it was good. We also had Pineapple Slice which was even better. I think we have Fanta Pineapple here and a generic called Stars and Stripes.

Today was supposed to be the big day for Cherry Crush. I looked around and found nothing. Anyone else have any luck?

I saw cherry crush in the acme near me (ne philly)
    ttoo bad i was already getting some pepsi and mountain dew throwback, ill get it next time!

Cherry Crush 12 packs have also been spotted in southern Virginia.

I saw Cherry Crush at Wal-Mart (Muskogee, OK) today.

Cherry Crush 12 pack cans and 20oz are in Elmira, NY and Sayre, PA. Tastes good.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?