Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cherry RC Cola

Default Cherry RC Cola

I finally found Cherry RC Cola in Michigan! So far I have only found it at one location on the Michigan/Indiana border in Branch County. Any idea when this will be more widespread? Also does anybody know who distributes RC Cola in Branch County?

You might want to use the existing topic.

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/produ...can-i-get.html

If anything though, I would not expect Cherry RC to grow. It's been shrinking in availability for years.
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Actually, it does appear to be growing in availability. It's been spotted in Ohio, and I was told it might appear in the mid-atlantic at some point (from Honickman Canada Dry).

The Cherry RC Cola I found in Michigan had the new RC Cola logo. That gave me hope that it might be spreading into the area.

I grew up on RC and i've never seen cherry RC...and I live in the south..what gives?

I remember it in Northern Colorado in the mid 1980s, I liked it then. Then it disappeared for many years but it resurfaced about 5 years ago in the N. Colorado/S. Wyoming area. But it didn't last, it's gone again.
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Quote Originally Posted by FountainCokeAddict View Post
    I grew up on RC and i've never seen cherry RC...and I live in the south..what gives?
    Because in areas where the Cheerwine distributor carries RC, they don't carry Cherry RC. I assume this is part of the contract with Cheerwine.

The Cheerwine distributors are very protective of their product. They refuse to carry any DPS products that have cherry flavor -- Cherry RC, Diet Rite Cherry Cola, Sunkist Cherry Limade, Cherry 7-Up, etc.

Its started popping up in southeast Wisconsin now... spreading out from there...

We have it in 12-packs here in Iowa.