Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rockstar Recovery and Rockstar Cola

The rockstar website now list two new drink "recovery" and "cola".

Rockstar Energy Drink: Products > Recovery

ROCKSTAR RECOVERY is designed for those who need a strong energy boost when it counts - plus maximum recovery and hydration. B-Vitamins, caffeine, electrolytes, and ROCKSTAR's potent herbal blend are formulated to deliver that extra kick. Fully refreshing lemonade flavor made with real lemon juice, RECOVERY is a smooth, powerful and easy drink.

supposed to be out in march maybe late february.

Cola + REcovery + NEW ROCKSTAR ENERGY GUM launch nationally today.

its on the shelves in the milwaukee market

Can anyone honestly get excited about this? Is it really doing anything for you Pepsi guys? Buffalo Rock guys around here dogs it just like we did when we had it. It's over for Rockstar. Their time has come and gone.

Canada Dry has it in our area, the indie Pepsi distributor declined to take it on. Seems like they're barely pushing it. Hopefully they will carry the cola, though. I am looking forward to its' return, and use of sucrose instead of hfcs.

Default Awesome packaging

Those black tops make the drinks really stand out. Overall some of the best cans I have seen in sometime.
    banned

Success! Found both in Eastern MD from Canada Dry, at a Sunoco. The cola is excellent - almost just like a sucrose Coke. I haven't tried the recovery yet.

And I agree, the packaging is excellent.

It's weird. Rockstar is one of the few energy drink brands that I have never tried. It's like some kind of mental block. Every time I think about trying one I think about that goofy looking can in my hand, and I just can't do it. I know it seems silly to be stopped by the packaging, but sadly that is where I am.

So, if I was thinking about jumping this mental hurdle and fighting my demons by actually trying a Rockstar, which one would be THE one to try? Cola? Mango?

That way I can go in the dark of night, quickly grab THE one off the shelf, and slip into a dark corner where no one can see me and that can, and try it.

The cola doesn't even taste like an energy drink. It's a smooth sucrose cola taste.

Regular Rockstar will give you the taste of their energy base, but not much else. Punched is good, it's a fruit punch taste. Zero carb has a berry taste, and more caffeine than the others.