Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default New Pepsi Max flavor?

I found some info about 3rd degree burn Doritos and asked about it on the chip forum and someone replied that they will be out in February in a promotion with a new Pepsi Max flavor. Anyone know what it might be or if it's legit?

I may have answered my own question, I found this on the main page:

Cease Fire, Blackjack Cherry, Aces Wild Cherry, Fire Chaser, and Lime Chaser are all names they have trademarked for Pepsi Max. Cease Fire and Fire Chaser seem to be the most probable to go with 3rd Degree Burn Doritos

Yeah, I saw that news story the other day. All but the Lime ones sound interesting to me. I wonder how many of them are really in the works, and if they will all be aspartame sweetened.

I thought I'd mention this sometime somewhere around here - For me, since I seldom go to the homepage here, but a while back I discovered the "Test" forum theme in the Style Chooser box down at the bottom left part of the screen. With that you get the latest 4 Headlines and Industry News popping up on the Forum page. So this way I see the latest headlines right away. (the only thing I don't like about it is that this extra box covers some of the formatting options when I post)
    -Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

I know somebody posted here that a cherry Pepsi Max was supposed to be coming in early 2010. A lime version would be great too.

the flavor is lime and its going to be called cease fire tried it at the meeting yesterday and it sucked.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Cease fire and lime flavor double confirmed..have not tried it yet..probably at our upcoming sales rally.

Of course, the two that were of least interest to me are the ones they picked.
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

I tried Cease Fire at the NACS show. Terrible stuff. Watch out for Black Jack Cherry Max this summer. That one interests me.

So they are coming out with a cherry version after all... I assume it will be black cherry based on the name?

I'm still looking forward to trying Cease Fire in spite of the negative early reviews. I'm one of the few people who liked Diet Pepsi Lime.