Bevboard

Default Who would like to see Surge back?

Obviously Vault is not doing that great,but don't you think
    if Surge came back it would do good? I was a Surge addict.

Doug

seems like a good idea, I could see it being a limited time/ summer only product. I think with the consuumers who enjoyed it being older and therefore not having their moms buy the groceries it would be a hot seller. It always seems I hear I loved surge but didn't do this the misinformation should be corrected as well maybe there could be some weird surge and snopes.com cross promotion where you guess what's real and what's fake...

It needs sucrose if it comes back, otherwise all that's needed is the return of Mountain Dew Throwback and Surge can't compete unless it's real cheap...

Surge had one good year, and then it was all downhill from there. Not to mention the terrible graphics.

^Seems like Vault was pretty much the same way, and somehow I have a feeling history will repeat itself when Mello Yello gets relaunched. Coke just can't seem to compete with the Dew.

Well for the few days Vault made it to Long Island last year, it sold like the Throwbacks. Its been a couple of months since it last appeared here. I never even saw Surge, don't know anything about it. I'd rather just go with Mello Yello0 and/or Vault since I know what those products are.

Surge was terrible. I hate it.

Not this again...Surge is gone, gone, gone. It's in soda heaven with Crystal Pepsi, C2, and Tab Clear.