Bevboard

Default Pepsi/Coke in Glass bottles

Where can I find Pepsi or Coke in glass bottles (preferably with cane sugar) in NYC or online?

I'm not sure what's around you, but many places I've been, hispanic grocery stores carry a wide variety of glass bottled sodas from Mexico and Central and South America.

Quote Originally Posted by wiki131 View Post
    Where can I find Pepsi or Coke in glass bottles (preferably with cane sugar) in NYC or online?
    Pepsi Natural (cane + beet sugar) if you can find it

Every now and then (usually around xmas) I see novelty glass bottles of Coke but they've been HFCS when I've seen them even in an area that has sugar coke in cans and bottles.

You should be able to find MexiCoke in bodegas and mexican restaurants in the city. Also look for Kosher supermarkets you can find Kosher for Passover Coke & Pepsi (not in glass bottles).

I got my first taste of MexiCoke and other bottled sugar sodas here:

Soda Finder : Buy Soda Here - Products -- The United States Soda Locator -- Soda For Sale

If you're addicted to sugar sodas you can score Coke made with sugar in Allentown, PA, a 90 minute ride from NYC just stock up. I get 24 cans for under $7 at Sam's.
    Last edited by janstett; 03-03-2010 at 09:06 AM.