Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A lot of new exciting Pepsi products coming out..2 new exclusive diet dews..2 new SLW

Don't have my paperwork with my right now but off memory and what I saw.. April will be the release month for the 3 flavors for democracy..looks like 20oz and 12packs(maybe).

TWO new diet mountain dew only LTO flavors..looked like near the beginning of summer. One looked dark purple and the other red..

A LTO crush flavor...LIME! Around the same time as the diet dew flavors.

Two new Sobe Lifewater flavors..one was something apricot and I forget the other but its a new SLW line called "energy" that has Guarana(caffeine) in it.

PET bottles of Sobe replacing the glass bottles coming out very soon..look for extremely competitive pricing on it and it will be 20oz!! Bottles look great too. Late march..early april.

More to come soon with clarity..forgive my failing memory.

This is really exciting... looking forward to all of the new Dews and especially the Lime Crush. Could the dark purple Diet Dew be the return of Ultra Violet, or is it definitely a brand new flavor?

Default Lime Crush

We have Lime Crush available year round in 20oz bottles here in Ontario, Canada. It is at most of the C-stores and is one of those delicious "man, I forgot how good that is" decisions you make when you are thirsty. You guys will enjoy it.

TWO new diet mountain dew only LTO flavors..looked like near the beginning of summer. One looked dark purple and the other red..

NEED more info!

Very excited for the Diet Dews.

My apologies on the delay..almost forgot about this thread. Need to search for the paperwork but I will update this thread later tonite!

Wow, can't wait for all of the new releases! =D

Also, does LTO mean Limited time only?

Yes it does.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

which sucks. Ultra Violet was brutally short.

Lipton Pure Leaf 0 calorie in two flavors: Lemon and Rasberry...pending in many accounts..but authorized in places like Farmers Foods.. K-mart..Ukrops...and Wades.

Two new sobe lifewater flavors with a new line extension called "B-Energy" or something..still the same bottles but the flavors are black cherry dragonfruit and strawberry apricot. Supposed to have guarana and lots of b vitamins. Supposed to be in the market march 22nd..but only a handful of accounts have authorized it..still pending..many coming on the launch date. Will have 0 calories and 0 artificial sweeteners. I am also seeing somwthing coming in around april 7th..not sure of the exact date.

Sobe plastic bottles for their premium drink line will be converting in name and package in March depending upon the depletion of the glass bottles. Also a relaunch of some flavors: Lean Honey Green Tea, Lean Rasberry Lemonade, Fuji Apple Cranberry. B&B deleted...cranberry grapefruit deleted..lean energy deleted..lean mango melon deleted and tsunami deleted..everything else is staying but changing its name to reflect its contents like the lizz blizz is becoming pina colada and lizard lava is becoming strawberry daquiri.

Dewmocracy 2: April 14th ...mark your calenders! 20oz AND 12pks.

Two new only Diet Dews(although one might be the ultraviolet..I know one was red and one was dark purple but I dont have more info on it) hitting the market around the second week of july.

Cherry Vanilla Pepsi LTO(I am assuming with the new design relaunch as well) will be around the third week of april..so the week after dewmocracy 2. 8 week only thing promo.

Crush (S)lime LTO only flavor coming out the second week of September.

Lipton Relaunch coming soon..not sure of the date on it... many 12pk pet skus have been deleted but some will be coming back in the 6pk only form.

Brisk 1 liters that have been a huge success in C-stores are coming into large format with Juicy Peach, Strawberry Melon, Tea-Lemonade, Raspberry and of course Lemon and Sweet. Available to order now and will be 99cents!!

Sorry for the delay..hope this clears up anything..I will let you all know more about the new diet only dews when I hear things.