Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What are the best and worst soda labels???

Constant label changes are so common these days. I was wondering what people thought was the best/worst label ever.

Please feel free to post pictures.

http://arjunaortega.files.wordpress....cola-zero1.jpg

worst
    http://www.cool-drinks.com/Images/SierraMistCan.gif do i need glasses???????
    Last edited by cokeman19; 03-23-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Yeah the newer Sierra Mist logo always looked like the movie poster for a straight to video horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by cokebabies View Post
    Yeah the newer Sierra Mist logo always looked like the movie poster for a straight to video horror movie.
    I thought almost the same thing when I saw it, except I had a specific not-straight-to-video movie in mind... The Blair Witch Project.

I am so scared! I don't know what's out there. We are going to die out here! I am so scared!

Every time I see a 24-pack-cube at the Wally Mart, I run and hide!

I love the misty logo, it's very unique.

The new sprite cans look good.

Love or hate the "misty" Sierra Mist logo, it's gone now. I thought it was just okay... like the product. I like the new look, but it won't make me want to drink the stuff with any regularity.

The current worst design IMO is Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi. Aside from the ugliness that's prevalent on all Pepsi variants (Throwback and One excepted), it was a really dumb idea to use gold text on a white background. Worst design of the past would be Mello Yello from the mid to late 90's; conversely, their new logo may be the best one out right now.

I saw the new Pepsi Max logo yesterday on a 2 liter bottle. At first glance it looks like regular Pepsi. I think they should let consumers know that ginseng is in the soda. It says it in the ingredients but i bet most people don't read that part of the label.

Best: a classic

Worst: (I probably could think of one later that may be worse, but for now)

I hated how it didnt look anything like coke, and it was in the current generic 20oz bottles they use.
    then again look at Coke's regular label at the time which I thought was the worst coca-cola label

For the WORST I would say anything from the late 90s by Coca-Cola, and any of the 2009 Pepsi logos.

Those are all great choices. That Chery Coke label is scary... but I don't have a problem with the Sierra Mist one.

Is this the new Sprite logo? If so, I like it (even though I don't really drink Sprite).

Check out the Coke Zero "football" design logo here--It's pretty sweet:
    http://www.cocacolazero.com/index.jsp
    Last edited by popologist; 07-25-2010 at 12:58 AM.