Bevboard

Default Do you ever mix energy drinks with juice?

For breakfast with my sausage, eggs and toast, I'll do a half-and-half with a basic cheap energy drink (several different ones, usually what I can find cheapest) and your basic Tropicana OJ. I also buy the Monster and Rock Star with juice, but I like doing the mix.

Anyone else do mixes?
    I like new, weird colas

Default can't say that I have be I may try it

can't say that I have be I may try it. Seems there are a lot of new caffeine products coming out made to mix with other bevs like 5150 juice, Hijinks energy mixer ect though. So how does this mix taste steveu? Is it better than just buying a juice based energy drink?
    banned

Orange Juice makes about any drink taste better.

Generally it tastes ok, depending on the drink being mixed. Some energy drinks taste pretty odd, truth be told, especially the cheaper ones, so flavor's improved there. I guess some of it is psychological, too. If I get an energy drink for a buck, instead of $2 or more for the higher-end ones, and add something "healthier" like juice, then it makes me feel better, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    can't say that I have be I may try it. Seems there are a lot of new caffeine products coming out made to mix with other bevs like 5150 juice, Hijinks energy mixer ect though. So how does this mix taste steveu? Is it better than just buying a juice based energy drink?
    I like new, weird colas

Absolutely! The only positive in getting sick is that I get to mix half OJ and Rockstar or Monster or Full Throttle throughout the day. It seems to really help when I still have to be at work while sick.