Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010

    Default How To Private Label and Bottle Drink Mix?

    Hi all,

    I've searched through the forum quite a bit but I'm probably using the wrong key words.

    I'm in Massachusetts and I have a friend who has owns a bar. He has a very popular specialty drink (alcoholic) that he has been selling for years. He would like to bottle and sell the mix portion (non-alcoholic) of the drink. Could somebody point me in the right direction on how one would go about doing this? I assume you need to find a private label bottler but we are completely clueless on how to proceed with even investigating how feasible this is. Also, in Mass you would need a food manufacturers license perhaps?

    thanks in advance, Al

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts