Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default a great new pepsi item

there is a new pepsi coming august 2010 and it is cherry vanilla pepsi in regular and diet. did not have any to try at the meeting today, but package looks good.

August? I thought it was coming in May...

Cherry Lemon Pepsi would be AMAZING.

Im sure Cherry Vanilla will be good as well

Smile

That sounds great - I'll look forward to it!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

May in my market area(Virginia) but I don't know about others..usually the promotions run concurrently with each other...

in nj nothing is ever correct we are always behind.

That's exactly why I never post about things until they're 100% confirmed. Products get scrapped, pushed back, redesigned, reformulated, repackaged, targeted towards specific chains/types of outlets, and so on.

Just because you've seen/tried samples doesn't mean a whole lot. Remember Caffeine Free Coke C2? Of course not, because it never made it past samples. Someone got a little too hasty with that one, and they were going to launch it before C2 even proved itself in the marketplace. Now it's long gone. So look at what Coke is doing with CF Coke Zero, they're taking their time. It's only in France and Japan so far.

At any point in the development process, a person or persons can scrap a new item, for any number of reasons. Or an item can be partially rolled out, and then it never makes it to other markets, due to poor performance.

Then there's issues completely outside of the control of the bottler, like a chain authorizing a new product, or a 3rd party company (Rockstar, Hansen's, etc) that is developing the new product - the whole thing is in their hands, and the communication between that 3rd party and the bottler is crucial.

Like a Pepsi guy told me, I'll believe it when I see it on my truck. Lol. Or in my case, on a pallet.

Very well said.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Pepsi Cherry Vanilla sounds great! Can't wait. I thought I heard that Lime Crush will be out at some point. Any truth to that? And why oh why can't Peach Crush go national! Tell these guys to get with it Fusion!

What about pepsi max?