Bevboard

Default New Fanta Flavours (and size)

Nothing much new in Canada, besides Canada Dry White Tea with Raspberry, and Pepsi with Lime.

I came across 3 new Fanta flavours in a new 1.5L size last week, I immediately thought they were imports as I have purchased an imported Fanta Orange once at a Asian grocery. Low and behold the three flavours I purchased were indeed bottled in Canada.

Grape tasted alot better than the previous Fanta Grape Offering, less artificial. Fanta Cream Soda while also a different taste, was now white instead of pink like the original, sadly doesn't taste as good though. Lastly it seem like they (Coca Cola) dropped the "Red" moniker off the Tangerine flavour, though I have yet to try it.

Priced at $2.17 a bottle, I don't think i'll be buying any more at that price. I'm waiting to see if they decide to pack ten cans per case like the Canada Dry /with Tea variants, if they do good luck with that..

Last edited by Popboy; 05-02-2010 at 11:10 PM.

Those look yummy! Thanks for the update! I wish there was Fanta Cherry.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Those look yummy! Thanks for the update! I wish there was Fanta Cherry.
    Fanta Cherry would be yummy, or even raspberry

I just tried Tangerine flavour this morning and it is with out a doubt the best Orange (variant) flavoured soda since C'Plus Orange. Even better than Orange Crush, and Fanta's old "Red Tangerine" offering. Fanta Tangerine has a real tangerine taste, almost similar to Dole's Sparkler Tangerine, but better.

Of the three revised flavours, Tangerine will be the only one to make it in my shopping cart when I go grocery shopping from this day forward.

Talking

There is a Fanta Cherry, but I only see it in Slurpee's. Fanta Raspberry is around part of Europe, and it's a flavor on the new Freestyle machine. But, those are only being tested in So. California & Georgia.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I heard about the Freestyle Soda/Dasani Water/Hi C juice dispenser and it's test market phase month's back, it's times like that I wish I were rich I'd definitely own one.

Tommy Lee of Motley Crue fame can keep his Starbuck's machines, Coca-Cola Freestyle FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Popboy View Post
    Nothing much new in Canada, besides Canada Dry White Tea with Raspberry, and Pepsi with Lime.

I came across 3 new Fanta flavours in a new 1.5L size last week, I immediately thought they were imports as I have purchased an imported Fanta Orange once at a Asian grocery. Low and behold the three flavours I purchased were indeed bottled in Canada.

Grape tasted alot better than the previous Fanta Grape Offering, less artificial. Fanta Cream Soda while also a different taste, was now white instead of pink like the original, sadly doesn't taste as good though. Lastly it seem like they (Coca Cola) dropped the "Red" moniker off the Tangerine flavour, though I have yet to try it.

Priced at $2.17 a bottle, I don't think i'll be buying any more at that price. I'm waiting to see if they decide to pack ten cans per case like the Canada Dry /with Tea variants, if they do good luck with that..

They are all pretty good, I was surprised to see made with real fruit juice (grape) for the cream soda, but with the color removed (pink), well it seems to mess with my taste buds! I have seen em' in cans and 473ml bottles.

If anyone wants to trade, I'll send some FRanta for some Kosher Coke!

bleh...fanta

I had Fanta one time and tasted chalky, I didn't like it at all.