Bevboard

Smile Kickapoo Joy Juice Caffeine Content?

Hey all - I just picked up a 12 oz. bottle of this stuff from one of our specialty food stores. Does anyone have any idea how much caffeine is in this? A rough estimate would be fine (like more or less than Mtn. Dew, etc.) I also picked up some Cheerwine, Eli's Lemon Lime Soda, Bubble Up, Jolt Cherry Bomb, among others - looking forward to them all! Thanks!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

Couldn't find an answer anywhere, though your post is the first result in google searches already!

You might try emailing Monarch Beverages, who owns KJJ.

Kickapoo

Smile

Wow - first! Thanks Fusion. Actually, I did try to call Monarch and they redirected me to realsoda.com - I e-mailed them and received an e-mail back from Danny (while he was even on vacation in Denmark). He told me it was equivalent to a Mtn. Dew basically. However, that being said, I had one yesterday (quite liked it) and I must say it's probably closer to the amount of caffeine in a Dr. Pepper or Pepsi (40 mg or so). Yeah - I'm a nut! I can pretty much tell by the way my body feels how much caffeine is in stuff. Thanks for trying to help though - I really appreciate it!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."