Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sugar Sierra Mist Campaign Drive

If you want to see sugar Sierra Mist outside of Passover time, email Pepsi and tell them you want to 'Sierra Mist with Real Sugar' later this year with Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback!

Sierra Mist - Contact Us

Writing to the company has worked for Hunts Ketchup which eliminated HFCS recently. The Twitter responses helped revive Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback last year.

I think Sierra Mist needs more than just a sweetener change to be a good product. But I'd be willing to give a sugar version a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by mjb1124 View Post
    I think Sierra Mist needs more than just a sweetener change to be a good product. But I'd be willing to give a sugar version a shot.
    Sierra Mist is outselling 7up

Rumor has it there are big changes on the way for Sierra Mist. Possibly a true all natural version made with Sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Themaster73 View Post
    Sierra Mist is outselling 7up
    My grandma could outsell 7Up these days
    Last edited by Tannerman; 05-27-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Sierra Mist Natural looks like the same format as Pepsi Natural. I never even saw Passover SM this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mofizz View Post
    Rumor has it there are big changes on the way for Sierra Mist. Possibly a true all natural version made with Sugar.
    If it is like Pepsi Natural, it won't make much of a difference with it's low availability and high price. I'd prefer KP Sierra Mist to have an 8 week run with the Throwbacks later this year (but called "Sierra Mist with Real Sugar").

Sierra Mist could do both, Pepsi had 3 sugar versions out last year (4 if you count KP CF Pepsi)
    Last edited by Themaster73; 05-27-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themaster73 View Post
    If it is like Pepsi Natural, it won't make much of a difference with it's low availability and high price. I'd prefer KP Sierra Mist to have an 8 week run with the Throwbacks later this year (but called "Sierra Mist with Real Sugar").

Sierra Mist could do both, Pepsi had 3 sugar versions out last year (4 if you count KP CF Pepsi)
    From what I've heard it will not be anything close to Pepsi Natural. I'm talking mainstream packages, line priced, and all natural made with real sugar. We shall see.

Default Sierra Mist vs. Sprite

Sierra Mist will never have a shot against Sprite. I can't wait to try the Sprite with Truvia.

Quote Originally Posted by CCE Girlie View Post
    Sierra Mist will never have a shot against Sprite. I can't wait to try the Sprite with Truvia.
    What was the point of posting that?