Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Another new look for Pepsi Max

Aside from Sierra Mist, Pepsi Max may be the product to have gotten the most redesigns in recent years. But I think this latest one is a keeper. The color scheme and the big red "Max" logo are similar to the European Pepsi Max design. It features the same "smile" as regular Pepsi, which seems to have become the standard logo for all Pepsi varieties. (Though Pepsi One continues to retain the old globe as of now.)

Also, much like with the European version, the new packaging emphasizes "Zero Calories, Maximum Taste". I actually got my hopes up that they had gotten rid of the ginseng and extra caffeine, as I like the taste of Max but I don't react well to the energy blend. But alas, ginseng is still listed in the ingredients.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mjb1124; 05-31-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Personally, I like the "Subduided" version better, not hiring a design artist to come up with some wacky design. One thing I am interested to see is:
    Will advertisements (Such as ones at sporting events, etc) change. I, as a Jeff Gordon-Pepsi scheme fan, am interested to see if his scheme, as well as the advertisements for the race (Pepsi Max 400), will change.

That's better than what they previously had, but not the best "Max" logo out of the variations. The 1st logo is still the best, thew 2nd one is nice as well. So I guess this new logo would be 3rd best.

I still don't think this will fix Max. At least they are calling out "zero calories" on the packaging.

Wish they would support it with flavor extensions.

What about that "Cease-Fire" Pepsi Max flavor?

So is Pepsi still keeping the same-old for Pepsi One then? which I still think is better than Max - both in taste and packaging.
    -Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

JUST literally saw this max design in the warehouse..crazy..wasn't expecting it but as someone mentioned..I suppose they want the alignment on all the flavors/logos. Wouldn't be suprised if pepsi one is next..it is the last one to my understanding. I think this is the best logo..and YES..Max sells..albeit not that great but it is selling better and better in all my stores and others.

Pepsi needs to stop changing packaging constantly and make the products tatse better.

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    What about that "Cease-Fire" Pepsi Max flavor?

So is Pepsi still keeping the same-old for Pepsi One then? which I still think is better than Max - both in taste and packaging.
    -Andy
    There's one. But that is it. They keep coming out with new stuff for Diet Pepsi, yet they ignore Max.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    JUST literally saw this max design in the warehouse..crazy..wasn't expecting it but as someone mentioned..I suppose they want the alignment on all the flavors/logos. Wouldn't be suprised if pepsi one is next..it is the last one to my understanding. I think this is the best logo..and YES..Max sells..albeit not that great but it is selling better and better in all my stores and others.
    It should sell. Great flavor.