Bevboard

Default Ski in Danville, VA

The official Ski Facebook page is stating that Ski is now available in the Danville, VA area. Has anyone seen it there? If so, where?

I made the 1-hour drive to Danville, VA today. I visited several grocery stores ranging from a Walmart Super Center to a small independent grocery store. I also checked out several convenience stores. There was no sign of Ski or any other Double Cola products anywhere.

BTTT - has anyone seen it in that area since?

I wonder if they meant Danville, KY?

I sent an email message to the Double Cola Company asking about this. They never responded.

Over the weekend, I was passing through Martinsville, VA and checked out a few stores. One independent grocery store, Taylors Food Market, had Ski, Infrared Ski, Double Cola, Diet Double Cola, and several Jumbo flavors. There was no Diet Ski, unfortunately. A few convenience stores in the area also had the same drinks, and the emphasis seemed to be on Double Cola, not Ski. One gas station was selling 16-oz. cans of Double Cola with the 1970's double-dot logo for 69 cents apiece.

It seems that the Double Cola company has made arrangements to get their products on shelves in smaller stores via a beer distributor in that part of Virginia.