Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sunkist Citrus Fusion

So does anyone know the story on Sunkist Citrus Fusion? A BevReview reader uploaded a photo to our Facebook Page of a bottle he found in Minnesota:

It's obviously fashioned in the same style as Sunkist Solar Fusion, so I sort of wonder if this is becoming a sub-brand of some sort. I just haven't read anything about this product coming to market. Any DPSG folks want to chime in?

Smile

LOL- I was going to be so quick to pull this up and tell you it's actually Sunkist Solar Fusion - my bad! Serves me right! Anyhoo - I've never seen it but it looks awesome - hopefully it debuts soon!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmom View Post
    I was going to be so quick to pull this up and tell you it's actually Sunkist Solar Fusion
    When the reader first posted about the drink, my instinct was to do the same thing... until I saw the photo

I have rarely seen the first one.

I think it was a bit hasty of them to release a line extension so quickly. The Solar seems to be having a hard time catching on. I finally found some fresher 2Ls, but even they technically "expire" (according to Coke/Pepsi standards) at the end of this month. Honickman isn't even selling cans of it around here, just 2L/20oz.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    I think it was a bit hasty of them to release a line extension so quickly. The Solar seems to be having a hard time catching on. I finally found some fresher 2Ls, but even they technically "expire" (according to Coke/Pepsi standards) at the end of this month. Honickman isn't even selling cans of it around here, just 2L/20oz.
    I have only seen it at Walmart.

IMO, Citrus Fusion is much, much better than Solar Fusion. Citrus Fusion has a nice, smooth, sweet lime flavor. Not a kick in the face like Distortion. I really enjoy it.

Must....find...

Sunkist has new commertials and lots of new advertising campaigns, yet no info on this?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    Must....find...
    LOL - I second that!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."