Bevboard

Default Coke Elmsford and Maspeth

Does Coke Maspeth have the ability to use sugar, or will all Dr Pepper with real sugar products come out of Coke Elmsford?

I can't say whether or not Maspeth can run sugar, but all the sugar stuff I've seen out of NY has come from Elmsford. It's more economically feasible to run special products like that out of a few plants, and then distribute them far and wide. I think only seven plants are running the 125th Dr Pepper with sugar.

Maspeth is doing sugar DP.

Quote Originally Posted by 24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan View Post
    Maspeth is doing sugar DP.
    So is Elmsford

Maspeth never seems to do KP Coke unless they don't distribute off the geographical "Long Island" (Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk)

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    I can't say whether or not Maspeth can run sugar, but all the sugar stuff I've seen out of NY has come from Elmsford. It's more economically feasible to run special products like that out of a few plants, and then distribute them far and wide. I think only seven plants are running the 125th Dr Pepper with sugar.
    Both Pepsi Honickman plants (NY, AN) run sugar products. NY does the KP and AN does Throwback (from what I seen this year).