Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where is Pepsi Cherry Vanilla?

Can't find regular or diet around anywhere. I liked this one a lot but is it tanking?

We still have it in New York, but it's not a big seller.

8 week promo is over. I still see 12 packs here and there but never saw a 20oz.

It's a limited-time offer. The diet version really grew on me and I wouldn't mind if it stuck around. Of course, I'd just as readily embrace Diet Pepsi Lemon making a comeback (is it still available anywhere?), or Diet Vanilla and/or Lime being available in 20 oz. again. I'm sure there are some people clamoring for the regular versions of these sodas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mjb1124 View Post
    It's a limited-time offer. The diet version really grew on me and I wouldn't mind if it stuck around. Of course, I'd just as readily embrace Diet Pepsi Lemon making a comeback (is it still available anywhere?), or Diet Vanilla and/or Lime being available in 20 oz. again. I'm sure there are some people clamoring for the regular versions of these sodas as well.
    I believe there might be one plant that still makes Diet Lemon 12 packs.
    I could also swear I've seen a 20oz Diet Lime recently but probably not...

why such a short run? why does pepsi bother to put it out for 8 weeks? what about the people that like the soda? also do they make any money doing short runs?

2 months isn't a "short run" cokeman but it was always stated as being LTO(limited time only). There is residual everywhere and still some with good dates on them at our warehouse..it sold but not as well as I was expecting at least but people are definately fans of it. Of course Pepsi makes money..it wouldn't do this otherwise..however I think some of these things are done more so to keep people interested in it and the brand itself..like someone even mentioned about their theory on Coke Blak.

lol...8 weeks, and saw it once.

Nice placement.

Still plenty around these parts, but now with $1 off coupons on each 12 pack.

Tried it. Completely worthless.