Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default monster energy absolutely zero

America, you asked and we listened! Check out the NEW Monster Energy ABSOLUTELY ZERO! No calories, amazing taste.

People have blown up our inboxes for years asking for a zero calorie Monster. We got it, but this ain't soda pop, dude!

Making a zero calorie, zero sugar energy drink that's good enough to earn the Monster M ain't that easy!

Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavors, we absolutely got it right!

Monster Absolute Zero helps fight fatigue, improves mental performance and focus, motivates you to work (I mean play) harder; so generally you feel pretty damn good.
    Zero calories, zero sugar, killer buzz...ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED!

Content Not Found | Facebook

what do you all think? I think its about time and hopefully it tastes good.

Since Monster Lo-Carb has only 20 calories, is this for people who can't drink any sugar at all?

I wonder if it's a new flavor, or the same as Original/Lo-Carb? Either way, I'm looking forward to trying it. Nice can, too.

My opinion is that they should have called it Absolute Zero (like the typo in the text).

Anyway, this, along with Monster Import Light, officially came out on Monday. I haven't found either one yet.

The taste profile is supposed to be different than regular/lo-carb Monster.

The official Monster site has a picture as well, along with pictures of Import Light, and DUB, which has been downsized from 32oz to 18.6oz (same can as Import).

Monster Energy Drink - Unleash The Beast - products - Products

What's the point of energy drinks with out the sugar? I bet those artificial sweetners will cause cancer someday after long use.

Diabetics. People watching their sugar intake. People watching their caloric intake. All who want the boost of energy.

Default got it

Got both of the new monsters (absolutely zero and import light) Reviews coming this week. I noticed the absolutely zero energy blend is only 1300 mg. They left caffeine out of the blend. Caffeine is still in the ingredients list though? My ingredients label is different than the one on their site. 1300 mg blend vs 1400 on the site. I'm thinking maybe the caffeine is the 100 mg difference. Makes for 200 mg of caffeine per can.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by EJ22E View Post
    What's the point of energy drinks with out the sugar? I bet those artificial sweetners will cause cancer someday after long use.
    Whats the point of energy drinks WITH Sugar? Studies show that the increase in caffiene intake along with high amounts of sugar actually increase fat storage due to the insulin response.

Read your studies on A LOT of food ingredients that may cause cancer. They are based on feeding mice 100"s of times their body weight of any substance and then offer up their conclusions as if it based on normal consumption as a ratio in humans.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Import Light started shipping in our area today - I'll have to try one tomorrow. Name is a bit misleading, they're actually having it canned in Cold Spring MN.

No sign of AZ yet, though.

Default I got the light

I'll be drinking the import light tonight. I reviewed the Absolutely Zero and i was not impressed. They say they changed their ingredients in the energy blend but all I saw was that they removed glucose. Not much of a change. For a sugar free drink I found it to be thick and kind of gummy. Good job of making it similar to a full sugar drink.
    banned

Greg...you are 100% correct. I say bring back the Fresca with pulp and cyclomates!