Bevboard

Default Coca-Cola new products?

Is Coca-Cola going to be coming out with any new soda's flavors? It seems they have not been doing too much lately.

Pepsi, and Dr Pepper are still evolving and creating new products and flavors, whats the deal with Coke lately?
    Last edited by XLS_04; 08-23-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XLS_04 View Post
    Is Coca-Cola going to be coming out with any new soda's flavors? It seems they have not been doing too much lately.

Pepsi, and Dr Pepper are still evolving and creating new products and flavors, whats the deal with Coke lately?
    Pepsi is not doing much but retro and LTO of epic proportions.

They should put out a caffeine free version of coke zero to start.

LTOs are still new flavors Dewman. Even some of those LTO's come back if they win(Dewmocracy). However XLS is right....coke has been only really doing package changes more so then anything else..I cant remember the last time KO came out with any kind of soda flavor...new that is..

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    LTOs are still new flavors Dewman. Even some of those LTO's come back if they win(Dewmocracy). However XLS is right....coke has been only really doing package changes more so then anything else..I cant remember the last time KO came out with any kind of soda flavor...new that is..
    They do have Freestyle where you can make Orange Coke and other flavors, but still with HFCS, aspartame, and sucralose (Diet Coke with Splenda if available) and only available in restaurants. I guess Coke doesn't want short term boosts in sales with LTOs.

Coke bottlers are probably glad they have Dr Pepper with real Sugar in some areas (like NYC), otherwise they would have nothing of real interest (other than Mello Yello returning and coupons) to get non hardcore Coke drinkers (without store sales).
    Last edited by Themaster73; 08-24-2010 at 04:04 AM.

Yeah, nothing new lately on the soda front other than Mello Yello returning and packaging changes. They've seemed to focus more on non-soda stuff, like Peace Tea, NOS cherry, Powerade Play, Monster Import/Light & Absolutely Zero. Nothing new in the works that I am aware of. Seagram's Raspberry 2L will be returning for the holidays this year, though.