Bevboard

Default 2-amino 4-methyl Hexane

Is this in any other energy product besides Dynapep micro shots? Greg are you familiar with this ingredient?
    banned

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Aren't these the same base compounds found in DMAA? DMAA is the party drug that was very popular in Europe a few years ago. It was outlawed because of its health risks.

It causes your heart to beat faster and causes you to burn up energy that you don't have available.

It also gives a false positive for Meth/Speed in a urine analysis.

Default You might be right

I'm not sure it is exacly the same. I am just trying to figure out what makes the little things so potent. For their size they deliver a pretty good boost. I have never experienced any rapid heartbeat or anything. I found one story on yahoo answers that said it caused someone to test positive but considering how popular these are you would think you would hear more about that with all the drug testing out there.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    Is this in any other energy product besides Dynapep micro shots? Greg are you familiar with this ingredient?
    A quick search tells me it is for organic synthesis. Assuming it is an amino acid it most likely helps shuttles active ingredients into the cell where it can be assimilated for energy production.
    g
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!