Bevboard

Thread: Tab

Default Tab

Not bad at all for a zero calorie cola drink.

The taste isn't great, but it isn't bad either. It tastes like the other diet colas out there, I like it.

I have consumed and loved Tab ever since it first came out. One of the better diet colas.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzeGiant View Post
    I have consumed and loved Tab ever since it first came out. One of the better diet colas.
    Agreed, I'll gladly drink it when I have a chance to.

Didn't know they still made the stuff. See a TV commercial in the past twenty years? If its on the shelf I must be looking right over it. Wasn't Tab marketed for dieting women? With Diet coke and Coke zero available ( I mix em up for variety) why would I want to drink Tab? Is it tastier or something?

Tab is still being sold at my local Jewel. It's really good for a diet soda.

Tab was around before Diet Coke so there may be some long time fans who don't want to switch. Also Tab, Coke Zero and Diet Coke are three different drinks with three different tastes.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I for the most part cannot stand diet sodas, but some Tab I just got is one of the better ones I've had. Just seems to have less of a diet taste.

Default the low cal dark side

Quote Originally Posted by esw01407 View Post
    I for the most part cannot stand diet sodas
    Diet soda is an aquired taste. I remember when I took the dark road from Coke to diet coke, via a diet cherry coke transition. At first it was foul, but after a while it became the norm. I find that regular Coke is now too syrupy for my tastes. Though I do like Coke zero.

Tab is apparently making a comeback. We are rolling it out in 12 pack fridge packs instead of 6 pack cans in a lot of areas.