Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Did Mello Yello get a full roll-out?

I saw it in 12 packs in Eastern Washington. Which is odd, since I have yet to see it in 12 packs in Western Washington anywhere. Is that going to change?

M Y is an afterthought for coke. they didn't push it and it doesn't sell much. it's a good product and probably is as good as mt dew but they don't advertise it or push it. if i'm wrong please feel free to let me know.

Selling really well down here in Maryland, especially 20oz.

The full rollout will be early February. Though many markets will not get 2Ls. Mello Yello Zero will also come out in the eastern US at about the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post

The full rollout will be early February. Though many markets will not get 2Ls. Mello Yello Zero will also come out in the eastern US at about the same time.
    Why no 2Ls in many markets? Even Mountain Dew Throwback is now in 2Ls.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post

Damn it, I want zero here. I love Mello Yello.

They briefly advertised Mello Yello in the San Antonio market but it never hit store shelves.

For some reason, I totally read the topic as " Did Mello Yello get a fruit roll-up"... and got to wondering what that would taste like.

Full rollout still on for next month, but Zero has been delayed until early April, unfortunately.

As to the question about 2Ls, they have 1/3rd of the shelf life of 12 packs, and create a larger liability for out of date/short dated product. We really got burned with Surge 2Ls, and less so with Vanilla Coke 2Ls.

A related question... for those in markets where CCR previously distributed Squirt, and recently replaced it with Fanta Grapefruit, anyone seen/tried the Fanta? I'm jealous, I had to order mine online. Hopefully the brand will eventually get national distribution, but I doubt it, because when it was called Citra, it was national, and didn't fare well in all markets. They eventually scaled it back, renamed it Fanta Citrus, and then Fanta Grapefruit.

Hmm April it is....
    banned

Mello Yello here is the same as it ALWAYS was. 12 packs only at select grocers.
    No 20 oz. , No 2 Liters, No Fountains... and I don't really expect that to change even though I wish it would.