Bevboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by thejax View Post
    Not much demand for it anymore? Ha typical. I wonder why! They are making everyone forget about the brand.

Hi Everyone! I keep checking this from time to time but haven't commented in awhile. I have Hires IN CANS and 2 Liters in my posession at the moment. Was Not Easy.

Honestly, I am afraid DSPG monitoring this trying to make it go away even more so if you want to know where I got it, send me a message on here. All I have to say was, it wasn't cheap and it wasn't easy.

Thank you all for your dedication to this thread. Its really awesome I have all this support. Hires Root beer is amazing and thats the bottom line. I never heard Stone Cold say that but he isn't from Philadelphia. LOL
    Jax,
    I must be buying it cheaper than you. I bought a 12 pack for $3.98 at Winco Foods. I mentioned in my pm to you that I'm going up to Kent, WA this Friday...I'll see if they still have it and see what current price is. I'm sipping on a can of ice cold Hires as I type this. It puts a smile on my face!!

My wife came home with 2 - 12 packs today from a local grocery store here in Des Moines Iowa she paid $2.99 each (+ deposit here in IA)
    Collector of soda cans - Most wanted can Goody Root Beer

i just returned from my trip up north. I bought 6-12 packs of Hires. The first four were on sale for $2.48 each and the other two were reg. price @ $3..38 each. This batch was just canned 2 weeks ago.

ithastabeshasta.....luv your user name. Every time I've driven by Mt. Shasta in Northern California...or I've bought a shasta soda...I always say out loud..."ithastabeshasta". Wife thinks I'm strange!!

According to their website, www.7upbottling.com, the 7-up bottler in Reno, NV offers Hires in Bag in Box for fountain service.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

While at Myrtle Beach recently, I spotted 2L bottles of Hires at a Kroger store. I bought a bottle to let my kids try it. All three of them didn't care for it. They said that it wasn't as good as A&W or even the generic root beer from Walmart.

I tasted it myself, and agreed with them.

I was talking to a fellow beer distributor in Michigan and apparently they carry Hires Root Beer in 2/12pk cans. http://mbwwa.org/Distributors/Detail...g%20Co.,%20Inc.

it doesn't copy well. go to the main site and search for Johnson Distributing.
    woot woot