Bevboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    Well, my hope is back. Guys, start checking your Costcos pretty soon. Cherry Pepsi should start popping up in a couple weeks.
    I've heard a few people say they've picked it up already.

I'd like to know how Costco got the exclusive early distribution rights to WCP when they sell Coke products at the "restaurant" and with their vending machines.

I'm not quite sure, honestly. But here in Quebec, they serve Pepsi products at the fountains, which is awesome. I'll be going again to see if they've received Cherry Pepsi yet.

My costo has been out of Cherry Pepsi for about 2 weeks and hasn't gotten anymore in, and they don't think they will. Does anyone know when it'll be more widely distributed in cans and bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by sublimecitrus View Post
    My costo has been out of Cherry Pepsi for about 2 weeks and hasn't gotten anymore in, and they don't think they will. Does anyone know when it'll be more widely distributed in cans and bottles?
    Pepsi Canada themselves told me that in mid-July it would be more widely available.

I personally think initial availability at Costco was a bad move since probably not every Pepsi fan has a Costco card, which is why I stock up when I go with my folks.

I still await the day it's available in 591's and 2L's.

They have diet cherry pepsi out too, which I prefer because I can't always drink a ton of sugar.

Good on Pepsi for bringing both out.