Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rockstar 2X/Pink

Just noticed 2 new products from Rockstar Energy Drink on their website. 2 12oz variations called 2X (250mg of caffeine), and another one called Pink (Zero Carbs, Zero Sugar). No information on either with the exception of can graphics, and a brief description on home page. I'm guessing we'll be seeing these in stores soon....

Source: Rockstar Energy Drink

Thanks so much for sharing, will definitely buy them if I see them in stores!

Default More on Rockstar 2X/Pink

New information about these 2 products....

2X Energy- 12oz, low carb formulation (15 calories, 1 carb). 250mg of caffeine per can. I am hearing it tastes like Lo Carb Monster, only with more carbonation.

Pink- 12oz, zero carb formulation (10 calories, 0 sugar/carbs). 120mg of caffeine per can (standard). Pink Lemonade flavor. Come's packaged with a straw?

Has anyone tried these yet?

i have tried them, found them out in BFE, WA. personally i thought they were darn tasty.

Pink Lemonade? Damnit, I might still try it though. I would love the straw too haha.

I haven't seen them in stores yet.

I found both of them last night. Do not taste too bad, and I actually got a good buzz off of the Rockstar 2X.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by joshal1980 View Post
    I found both of them last night. Do not taste too bad, and I actually got a good buzz off of the Rockstar 2X.
    Very lucky! What store?

I was in a Chevron yesterday in Cerritos, Ca on my way to a meeting and noticed the 2 new sku's from RS. The packaging was well developed.
    I am generally not a huge fan of RS but an "A" on their behalf. I have been in approx. 10 C-stores in 24 hours and have not found them since in So. Cal.

KP

I'll have to look for these around here. Pepsi just got Rockstar a few months ago, it was still being distributed by Canada Dry - Philadelphia Coke never picked up Rockstar - they went with Monster a long time ago.

Canada Dry still has it in two counties in MD, since the indie Pepsi distributor has no interest in it (I was told that Rockstar wanted them to carry the full line, and they don't have the space for all of it).

I noticed an espresso can on the home page with the Roasted cans... Anyone had that?

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    I'll have to look for these around here. Pepsi just got Rockstar a few months ago, it was still being distributed by Canada Dry - Philadelphia Coke never picked up Rockstar - they went with Monster a long time ago.

Canada Dry still has it in two counties in MD, since the indie Pepsi distributor has no interest in it (I was told that Rockstar wanted them to carry the full line, and they don't have the space for all of it).

I noticed an espresso can on the home page with the Roasted cans... Anyone had that?
    I tried the Espresso when I was in San Francisco earlier last year, and thought it tasted horrible! I remember not being able to finish it...

In fact, I've never seen Espresso in Texas or any states on the East coast, which leads me to believe it's only sold on the West coast...? You aren't missing anything except a bad taste in your mouth!