Bevboard

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Back when it first came out, it was supposed to be an LTO, the first in a series of TB exclusive Dews. But that never came to fruition. My guess is that Baja Blast did so well, they didn't want to mess with it.

Also, and this seems kind of odd, but samples of Baja Blast were sent out, in the plain aluminum cans.

There would've been more exclusive TB Dews? I wonder what the others would've tasted like.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Back when it first came out, it was supposed to be an LTO, the first in a series of TB exclusive Dews. But that never came to fruition. My guess is that Baja Blast did so well, they didn't want to mess with it.

Also, and this seems kind of odd, but samples of Baja Blast were sent out, in the plain aluminum cans.
    It makes a lot of sense that they stopped...but having an LTO flavor would had been rather neat.(not as neat as a 100 flavor machine mind you)
    banned

Seems like some Citrus type drinks don't always last in NYC. Mello Yello seems to have disappeared from many NYC stores. Mountain Dew Throwback is also gone from many stores (Pepsi representative says it is not being made anymore). Mountain Dew Livewire has been gone for years. Sun Drop is sticking around for now.

I just got 4 more half racks of Supernova(now have 6) and one more Pitch black. Thanks to Walmart in Federal Way.
    banned

I was in Morehead City, NC over the weekend. The situation with citrus drinks is rather odd there. The local Coca-Cola distributor has the rights to Sun-Drop there, but they're also heavily promoting Mello Yello. It seemed strange to see Mello Yello, MY Zero, Sun-Drop, and Diet Sun-Drop all sitting side-by-side on the store shelves. Also, I saw all of the different Mountain Dew extensions there. The distributor for Cheerwine & the DPSG drinks doesn't have a citrus soda in that market area.

Mountain Dew Dark Berry
    banned

new Dew bottles have arrived. I like them.
    banned

Dark Berry?

I wish they came out with an Apple Mountain Dew.

Quote Originally Posted by SodaFan16 View Post
    What are everyone's rankings for citrus soda?
    Mountain Dew>>>Mello Yello>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sun Drop>>>>Vault