Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any new news on pepsi next?

Does anyone have any fresh information about Pepsi Next soda? What happened with those test can samples that some members got? If those people that got test can samples were not members with Bevnet, then what happened with the testing? Can those guys comment or did Pepsi put a stop to the leak of the news of the new Pepsi Next? It's odd because all of a sudden their is no information on Pepsi Next. I googled it and nothing except what we wrote comes up.

We had a story about it on BevReview. It's no longer there. Draw your own conclusions.

Pepsi sure has the power to pull the plug as it seems, i bet those people that leaked the information in early January 2011 were terminated and told not to share trade secrets as it is against the law what they did. Even soda can be very cloak and dagger. You never know who we really are?

Samples are again supposed to be sent at the end of this week.

I should be receiving a 3 pack of Pepsi Next within the next few days. I'll re-post once I receive them.

Beverage Digest is reporting it's due out this summer. The article they wrote has a lot more information, but you have to be a subscriber to the publication to read it (it's a print publication, not electronic).

Hard to believe it's been 7 years since C2 and Edge.

So this Pepsi Next... what is it exactly, and will it eventually be out in Canada?

I wouldn't mind a mountain dew next...
    banned

Just after I finish posting that....I read this:

It looks like it won't just be the Pepsi flagship brand that gets the "Next" treatment, as Beverage Digest reports that PepsiCo has applied for trademarks on "Mt. Dew Next" and "Sierra Mist Next."
    Pepsi To Meet Diet Cola Drinkers Halfway With 60-Calorie Pepsi Next - The Consumerist
    banned

Yay for Mountain Dew Next!