Bevboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yay, more cool crap not available on this useless side of the border. >.>

Pepsi Next confirmed for test marketing - Cedar Rapids IA and Eau Claire WI. No firm date announced yet. (info courtesy of Beverage Digest).

If there wasn't much of a market for a hybrid product in 2004, I don't see why there would be a market now... especially with all of the next-gen diet sodas out there. I mean, it still has sugar, so diabetics can't drink it. And most serious dieters won't touch it either. So I'm just not sure who they're targeting.

Perhaps if Coke doesn't release a competing product, there might be a sliver of market share in it... but Coke probably won't cede any ground in a new market, even a niche one. I can only imagine they've got their own product in the wings... just in case.

I'd prefer Coke finally give us caffeine-free Coke Zero instead of C2.
    banned

I liked C2. Hope this does well. Anyone know where to find it in Cedar Rapids?

I'd assume it's in all grocery and convenience stores there. It's supposed to be in 12pk cans, 2L and 20oz. You're in Iowa City? I know that Cedar Rapids' distribution area used to extend to Iowa City, I was wondering if P-Next would be available down there or not.
    -Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!