Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Monster Rehab discontinued or pushed back

Ok so is this drink discontinued or just pushed back. I have tried it but others say it is discontinued
    banned

Neither. Coke isn't going to start carrying it until early next month, though it may already be out there from the A-B guys in their franchised territories.

Default I did not think so

People were thinking it was being discontinued and asking me. It seems there was a page for it on the Monster website and then it disappeared. Mine actually came from Wisconsin. It is very tasty
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Neither. Coke isn't going to start carrying it until early next month, though it may already be out there from the A-B guys in their franchised territories.
    So I guess we wait until April...Real excited about anything new from Monster, even though it seems like they release something new every couple of weeks. Hard to keep up with sometimes..

Default Rehab is coming to stores in Minnesota starting Monday!

FYI to all in Minnesota, Monster Rehab has hit some of the distributor warehouses and will be hitting store shelves as soon as Monday!

The liquid is fantastic. I just hope Monster has enough produced for such a major launch

I was at the Monster party at the Nightclub and bar Show...I saw it there.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I am beginning to find it at more stores here in Wisconsin. Tried it and it tastes great.

Cant wait for the "Bought not Made" label to appear on the side, since all Hansen's did was acquire the old Rehab Drink in a 12oz blue/white can and add their own twist to it! Great Job Hansens!
    Its true...I believe it....Anything the Nat'l Enquirer say, im on board

Quote Originally Posted by branDOH View Post
    Cant wait for the "Bought not Made" label to appear on the side, since all Hansen's did was acquire the old Rehab Drink in a 12oz blue/white can and add their own twist to it! Great Job Hansens!
    Why are you such a H8R? Just cuz Khalil wouldnt hire you doesnt mean you have to be a jerk.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Why are you such a H8R? Just cuz Khalil wouldnt hire you doesnt mean you have to be a jerk.
    Your right Greg, but it was a better choice than going to work for you selling Steven Seagals Lightning Bolt
    Its true...I believe it....Anything the Nat'l Enquirer say, im on board