Bevboard

Default Boylan's Cain sweetened soda pop.

I was gifted a four pack of Boylan's cain sweetened Cola and Cream Soda.
    Wow, I savored both the Cola and Cream Soda. The flavor notes and the super
    smooth carbonation were awesome. I'm looking forward to trying Cherry Cola and
    Grape.

Thoughts?
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Try the red birch beer. You will not be disappointed. I usually get that, or the cane cola. Haven't tried the others, though.

I remember this company when they were first getting back into the business. They were in 6 pack cans back then. They've moved operations probably 3 times since then (each time into much larger digs), and moved into glass bottles as well. They also utilize copackers, Tri-City Beverages in eastern TN being one of them. A premium soda with out all the pretentiousness, imho.

this soda maker has perfected the art. It can't be duplicated. The taste is addictive and I drive so far just to get my hands on them.

I had a Boylan's a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time - I stopped at a hot dog joint in New Jersey and they had them iced down on the counter. I couldn't pass the opportunity up. I had a red birch beer, my usual.

I found a pizza shop in my town and the owner ordered me a case of boylans orange. saved me alot of gas. still an expensive 12 oz of fluid, but so good

Boylan's diet drinks are outstanding, too. Their Diet Root Beer and Diet Black Cherry are my favorites.