Bevboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, this year it's for real. Pepsi Wild Cherry is coming to Canada for the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    Well, this year it's for real. Pepsi Wild Cherry is coming to Canada for the summer.
    So I don't have to beg anymore?

Nope! Check out Pepsi Canada's Facebook page. ;D

Where's it say that? I can't find it.

Oh, forget about that. Pepsi Canada will tell you themselves if you call. :3

Right now, Wild Cherry Pepsi is only available at Costco, mostly in Ontario right now, but they told me that in a couple weeks it would be available nationwide and that in mid summer it'd be widely available at other retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    Oh, forget about that. Pepsi Canada will tell you themselves if you call. :3

Right now, Wild Cherry Pepsi is only available at Costco, mostly in Ontario right now, but they told me that in a couple weeks it would be available nationwide and that in mid summer it'd be widely available at other retailers.
    Costco eh? I hate that place with the fire of a thousand burning suns... I don't know if Costcos are insane in Quebec, but in Saskatchewan it's like a demolition derby with carts. I can only imagine what they'd be like if our government allowed them to sell liquor.

However, if I can get some Cherry Pepsi I'll be okay with that. Since it's going to be wholesale, it will probably be in the 24 can cubes.

At the rate I drink pop, that'll last me for a few months.

It's in a 24-can flat. Costco stopped selling cubes and instead sells flats.

Wild Cherry Pepsi in Canada has now ended production as it was only sold for the summer 2012. Pepsi has started a new production replacement for this fall 2012 of Pepsi Throwback/Retro and has hit Costco Canada last week as i just bought 4 flats of 32 cans each last night. Pepsi Throwback/Retro will hit all stores in about a month or less in 12 packs cans and 591ml/20oz bottles aswell as the current 32 can flats at Costco Canada. I realize last year i gave wrong information on the introduction of Wild Cherry Pepsi being released for summer 2011 but Pepsi changed the release date to next summer of now 2012 as we all know by now. I will now only give information on new rollouts, when i see them first hand on shelves. The Pepsi rep that i know was correct in the info i was given last year but Pepsi changed the very last minute of the decision to roll it out, sorry.

I forgot to say that Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is gone now too. So you guys should stock-up on what's left on the shelves for regular Wild Cherry Pepsi and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.