Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where is the vanilla?

Remember diet coke vanilla,pepsi vanilla,diet pepsi vanilla,dr pepper cherry vanilla?

How come there is vanilla coke but no vanilla pepsi? i thought they each had all the same flavors for the most part. I like coke zero vanilla but it's only in 12 packs. i love vanilla coke but i try to stay away from regular soda.

http://www.pepsiproductfacts.com/inf...epsi%20Vanilla

has anybody seen this around?
    Last edited by cokeman19; 04-20-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Regular soda in less quantities is better for you than any diet sodas as all diet sodas are full of chemicals, stabilizers and preservatives. Diet sodas just make people more hungry or thirsty and bloat a lot of people, most people do not loose much sometimes any weight. Also causes digestive issues such as IBS and others. I am only speaking from my own experience with my own now past digestive issues and weight issues and if i have one can or bottle of diet soda i will get sick, just read the ingretients on diet sodas. I have done a lot of reasearch on this topic. I just stick to regular sodas with real sugars and try not to ingest HFCS either as it is a chemical form of sugar and your body converts it into a form of a transfat. I am not telling you what to do or what to drink as we all have our favorite sodas, i just give this info as most people are shocked to not know all this info.
    I desperately want Vanilla Pepsi too as that is one of my top five fav's. They only make diet vanilla pepsi which i will not touch but smells great.
    Last edited by newCOKEcanuck; 04-20-2011 at 10:39 PM.

why dont the have vanilla pepsi? since coke has kept it's vanilla coke you would think pepsi would keep their vanilla pepsi.

Cherry Vanilla Pepsi was pretty good.

I never got to try Cherry Vanilla Pepsi as it was only available in the US but i heard it was more vanilla then cherry and it was really good and pepsi just dropped it as a limited flavour for some stupid reason. If they have a great product keep it going don't just make it limited time bs and bring it to canada too as a lot of us want vanilla back up here too along with cherry so make all of us happy with cherry vanilla pepsi, it will sell like hot cakes and bring up pepsi market share. Their desisions are affecting their market share by limiting these product runs and that is why they are now a third place soda maker. They never had any tv advertising for cherry vanilla either.

If it made money for Pepsi I'm sure you'd still see it around.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by SodaFan16 View Post
    Cherry Vanilla Pepsi was pretty good.
    Cherry Vanilla Pepsi was AMAZING.

Because they like to deprive us Canucks. :P The Americans get all the good stuff.

Pepsi Vanilla seemed to be a weak seller from the get-go, unlike Vanilla Coke which started out really strong before coming down to Earth. Interestingly, Diet Pepsi Vanilla is still sold in 12-packs here in NJ.

Coca-Cola Canada can go eff itself until it brings back Vanilla Coke (and maybe Cherry, too)