Bevboard

Default Freestyle + Wendy's!

Coke is bringing the Freestyle fountain to New Orleans in a big way... they're installing two in every Wendy's location in the city (50 locations in all).

Sigh... Coke Canada sucks... they can't even be bothered to give us Canadians any choice. :P

Bring it to Chicago.

WOW.....Outstanding news. From what I have heard from my Dad who tried the new fountain; he said that the fountain was slow and there was a line of people waiting to use it. IMO that's why they are putting two fountains in each location. My guess is that Coca Cola will eventually have a larger fountain that will allow more than one user.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zabe View Post
    WOW.....Outstanding news. From what I have heard from my Dad who tried the new fountain; he said that the fountain was slow and there was a line of people waiting to use it. IMO that's why they are putting two fountains in each location. My guess is that Coca Cola will eventually have a larger fountain that will allow more than one user.
    The fountains aren't slow...the people using them are.
    banned

Yeah, that's a good point.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Tried it last week at Wendy's the options are not as plentiful as I though (I could not make a lemon Coke) but it was nice they had Raspberry and Orange Coke, I honestly liked Raspberry Coke better. Having over 100 flavors in fountain machine is a big step and hopefully this becomes a standard for all soda machines eventually.

Tried a Freestyle machine for the first time and was somewhat underwhelmed. I was not expecting much but after looking at the choices and filling my cup it was no big deal. Maybe because 90% of the flavors did not interest me. Still neat though. No Pibb Xtra, Dr Pepper instead. Also suprised that the long line moved fast. It seemed the users, both kids and adults, were getting refills or were already familiar with it.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I wish they would put these in the Wendy's in California. Or better yet strike a deal with In-N-Out and put these in every In-N-Out and that would be heaven for me