Bevboard

Default Green Lantern LTO Brisk flavor

Found it today at a 7-11 along with all the other 1L Brisk flavors. From a distance, I thought it was apple, but it turns out it's mango-dragonfruit flavored green tea.

Small picture on the official game website:

Green Lantern : Entry

Much better picture on the Brisk Facebook:

Lipton Brisk | Facebook

Speaking of apple... Anyone else miss that Lipton Brisk Green Tea with the apple flavouring? Came out in the summer of 07 or something.

Looked something like this... It's on the left.

That stuff was tasty.

Didn't care for the green apple myself.

On a side note, I found the LTO in 12 packs today. Really stands out on the shelf, and the graphics look great.

I built a few displays of the LTO Green Lantern Tea 12packs in Meijers stores. They ran for a few weeks and were taken down for the 4th of July week. It seems as of late I have been putting just as many tea displays up as I have regular core carb beverages.

I saw the Green Lantern Brisk flavor at my Vons in 12 packs. I thought it was going to be Green Apple flavor until I read it was Mango Dragonfruit and was pleasantly surprised. Since it was on sale for $2.50 (12 packs are rarely this cheap at Vons) and I figured it would be very limited and gone soon I decided to buy it. Its pretty good for what it is, but isn't pure tea and has several ingredients I can't pronounce. Still a good LTO flavor for Brisk and definitely better than Green Apple.