Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Cherry Crush disappearing?

Hello,

I hate to even think this, but at least around here, I am starting to see less and less of Cherry Crush. Not so long ago all the major stores had it in 12 packs and 2 liters and most convenience stores had it in the smaller 20oz plastic bottles.

Now I can hardly find it in 12 packs anywhere and the 20 oz. bottle I can't find any longer. Does anyone know if they are phasing this drink out? This would be awful news.

Hello Susan:
    I am in Columbus Ohio and all I can find is 12 pack cans of Cherry Crush.No more 2 liter or single 20 oz at convenient stores. When 12 pack cans are only available it marks the beginning of the end,that is what happened with Coke with lime. no more 2 liter or 20 oz but 12 pack cans soldiered on for a year or two before completely gone. The only true Cherry sodas I have had were Cherry Crush and Cherikee red. If Cherry Crush disappears completly I will raise cane.
    Should I raise it with my local pepsi distributer or with Dr.pepper snapple group. I do not go on here very often because everyone here hates me especially dewman 1979 all because I ask a lot questions.

We've still got them here in Cincinnati. 2ltrs and 12's. Some stores take cherry, strawberry, grape, and the orange. Crush is also doing a new promo right now, the "Big Time Rush." I just got some LTO product labeled as such.

Ask all the questions you want, **** dewman.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Start raising cane with your local Pepsi distributor first, they may have dropped the packages because of slow sales.

I haven't seen it in stores for a while. Good thing I have like 3-4 cans saved up.

It's been gone from Canada since last summer. Then again, everything is gone from Canada as quick as it comes.

UPDATE:

I went out hunting for Cherry Crush today at a few stores I usually don't shop at. I am happy to report I found plenty of it. I found it at Food4Less for a remarkable $2.98 a 12 pack. I bought ten 12 packs just in case it does disappear. But there was no indication of any shortages or close out prices at the stores I did see it at. I did find it at Save Mart stores but at a ridiculous price of $6.39 per 12 pk.

Looks to be in good shape where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Hello,

I hate to even think this, but at least around here, I am starting to see less and less of Cherry Crush. Not so long ago all the major stores had it in 12 packs and 2 liters and most convenience stores had it in the smaller 20oz plastic bottles.

Now I can hardly find it in 12 packs anywhere and the 20 oz. bottle I can't find any longer. Does anyone know if they are phasing this drink out? This would be awful news.
    Around here it is very hit and miss. Really, mostly miss. Part of the troubles is the lack of shelf space, which seems ridiculous considering the size of this market. We have two different "top Foods" that only Regular and Diet Mountain Dew. That simply doesn't make any sense.
    banned