Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mixed Berry 7-up coming soon

Saw this today at a trade show. Replacing Pomegranate. The sample I had was good.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

So will Mixed Berry be seasonal-only as Pomegranate has?

I liked that product, I'll be sad to see it go.

Wasn't Mixed Berry the flavor of 7Up Plus? That didn't last very long, I doubt this does either.

Wasn't told if it was seasonal or not. I have vague memory of trying 7Up Plus and not liking it. This I liked.

Great news! Can't wait for it to come out.

7UP Plus was a low calorie soda (10 cals a can). If this new Mixed Berry 7UP is a full calorie version they may get the flavor right and it may do well. I liked Pomegranate 7UP as a seasonal offering would hope its stays as a seasonal drink. I liked the fact that when Sierra Mist did a seasonal cranberry flavor 7UP decided to do a pomegranate one instead of outright copying their competition.

I wish Sierra Mist would go this route. I loved Cranberry Splash. 7 up mixed berry could be very good, will try. My favorite 7-up was DNL
    banned

And I wish Coke would get off their asses and come out with some more Sprite extensions. Original Remix was great. Now where is a cherry version, an extra lemony version, cranberry,.....something!

I need to get myself to a Freestyle machine and make my own, I guess. There's one on Main Street in Newark, DE at the California Tortilla restaurant. They're a regional chain, mostly in Maryland, but with locations in VA, DC, PA, and that one lonely in here in DE.

Great food, great variety, good prices. I may be a bit biased since my sister is a huge fan, and personally knows the original owners...

Locations ? California Tortilla

And for the hot sauce fans, they carry 75+ different varieties at each location.

A disclaimer. Not all locations have a freestyle. Best to check before going.

Coca-Cola Freestyle

791 current locations across the country.
    Last edited by fusion; 07-14-2011 at 05:14 AM.

Does the facebook page show locations or is my computer/browser faulty? For the last month I've been getting a mostly blank page, just the info in the left column and a feeling bubbly logo next to the machine.

If you select "Find a location" on the left side, a picture of the US with a machine in front of it shows up, and then you click on that, and an interactive map shows up. Or, below the map, you can scroll down the entire list of locations, or jump to a specific state.

Must be something with my laptop. Worked fine for me while planning my roadtrip. Worked during the roadtrip. Went to look up which Roy Rogers in Frederick had the Freestyle and from then on everything on the page loaded except the map and location list. I'll just have to look up zip codes and use the Freestyle website's locator.