Bevboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I love Dark Berry.

It does taste similar to Voltage, but not exactly the same. And the flavor is very mild when compared to Voltage.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    Tried the new flavor..very unimpressed. Tastes so much like voltage. Pepsi is starting to get desperate for sales it seems..although the marketing for dew is just as good as ever..
    Eh...taste more like pepsi blue than Voltage.
    banned

To me, it tasted like a weak Pitch Black. In any case, I wasn't impressed.

Two new Lipton natural flavors (found them in Target) - Strawberry Dragonfruit and Peach Honey. If you text HONEY or DRAGON to 827438, you will get a BOGO mobile coupon. And they're $1 this week.

Trying Pepsi Next Paradise Mango and Cherry Vanilla today. Drinking the first one now and man, it's odd. But pretty good, I guess.
    I like new, weird colas

I tried Paradise Mango, and I found it to be awful. Mango and Cola are two flavors that just don't mix.

Haven't tried Cherry Vanilla yet, but I'm sure it will be quite similar two the varieties they've offered in the past.

I'm trying Mountain Dew Dark Berry now, and I'm not really tasting anything new here. It's a blander version of Voltage or Pitch Black. Interesting color at least. But I won't be buying it again.

Cherry Vanilla Pepsi next was actually pretty good..I was impressed..no aftertaste and smooth initial taste.

After being in Spain for two months, I returned home to CA a couple of weeks ago. I am now looking for these limited edition flavors that came out while I was gone. I finally found Cookies & Cream Frappucino at a Target - it was sale for $4.99 for a 4-pack so I bought the last 4-pack of the C&C flavor, haven't tried it yet though. I can't find Mtn. Dew Dark Berry anywhere in cans (I see the regular Mtn. Dew w/ the Dark Night packaging) so I guess it must of sold really quickly while I was gone. I did find three 2-liter bottles left at a Vons for $1 so I bought one (although 2-liter isn't my favorite format) though I haven't tasted it yet.

I can't find Sierra Mist Kiwi Strawberry anyway. So far I have checked half a dozen supermarkets (Vons, Albertsons, Food 4 Less, Ralphs, Spencers (IGA)) plus two Targets and a CVS. I will check more stores and Wal-Mart. Maybe I should check a supermarket that moves product slower, but then again they probably wouldn't have stocked it in the first place. I didn't see SM Kiwi Strawberry before I left in June nor now. Either it sold really, really well and fast, or they barely made any. I will also check c-stores for the 20 oz bottles.

Pepsi Next Paradise Mango and Cherry Vanilla are really easy to find and are at every supermarket in my area. I bought a 12 pack of the Paradise Mango (I really wish they sold new/trial/limited edition flavors in smaller packs like 6 or 4 packs) and tried it - weird but not but bad, but I probably wouldn't buy it again except for maybe a 20 oz single. I'm waiting until I'm down to four cans before I buy a 12 pack of the Cherry Vanilla flavor as 24 cans of Pepsi Next is too much to keep in my house at one time.
    Last edited by ATownAndrew; 08-28-2012 at 09:19 AM.

The Pepsi Next flavors are pretty damn good. Are they permanent?