Bevboard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Moe's Southwest Grill corporate locations will also be getting them. And more c-store testing as well.

If they had Barqs red cream they would be perfect.

I wish In-N-Out would get the Coke freestyle machines.

They don't have one in my area, so I never had it. Also, why doesn't the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines serve regular Caffeine-Free Coca Cola? I know they have it in diet, but I don't drink diet soda.

I wish Chicago had In-N-Out.

I finally tried the Coke Freestyle soda pop machine at a Mexican resturant
    (forgot the name) in Shamburg Ill. I was not all that impressed. The Coke and Sprite straight flavors were just ok. I really enjoyed Mellow Yellow mixed with Peach. I also had Fruit Punch Hi C and Coke mixed with grape flavoring.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I finally got to try the Freestyle recently when one was installed at a Burger King up the road from my house. I wasn't overly impressed. The options were limited and they had no Pibb or Pibb Zero (had Dr Pepper instead). I ended up trying Coke Zero with Lime (okay) and Coke Zero with Orange (not so good).

I like having a 60/40 mix of coke and coke zero both with raspberry. And I also love peach Mello Yello.
    banned

They have it several places here and I really enjoy the Mello Yello with a big shot of Fanta Lime.

I tried the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine both times in my two recent trips to the U.S.!... and I loved it!!!, one in a Fuddruckers location on downtown at San Antonio, TX. and the other one in a Boston Market location in California... my favorite flavors were Coke vanilla, Coke orange, Coke raspberry, Sprite peach, Fanta peach, Vault Peach and Vault Grape :9...and sometimes in order to try all the flavors I poured just a little bit of every flavor and then I drank it... but unfortunately I couldn't try them all :P ...the only mistake is that I poured too much ice on the soda and a few hours later I got a cold... (... LMAO!