Bevboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

The machines communicate what drinks the machine is selling. I don't know if they communicate service issues. There should be some way that the machine could relay the syrup info to a call center employee who could contact the restaurant to let them know a certain syrup is empty. I think the system the way it is now relies on people telling employees that a syrup is out. Which most people won't do. They'll just get something else. Unless it was something big like Coke or Diet Coke, I bet.

I would think having a call center employees do it wouldn't work very well. I've not seen the internals of a Freestyle, except for the cartridge area after letting an employee know when the something was out, so I can only speculate.

The three options I can think of are:
    1 - A remote monitor that only shows the management screen all the time by interfacing either directly to the hardware or via a PC accessing and interpreting the data on the Freestyle or a via a webpage served by the Freestyle.
    2 - If cartridge levels are sent to Coke, or can be, then another option is to have a private website hosted on Coke's webservers that the operator can access showing the status of the cartridges.
    3 - Last, but not least, some kind of indicator light that is easily visible from a distance indicating that the Freestyle needs attention.

we have these in our firehouse sub locations and in some hardees/red burrito locations here in the stl area. pretty awesome. my 4 year old loves it.

Apparently with the new version of the app for the iPhone you can interact with the machines. I am on Android so I can't confirm that. I did see a QR code on the screen of a machine in a Burger King last week.