Bevboard

Default 8.5oz aluminum bottles for coke core products.

Started showing up out here in my area. Not sure of the price point but they are being placed in coolers. I took a picture but I'm being lazy..will try to upload it today. Looks very sharp and saw Classic, Sprite and Diet Coke so far.

This is a new initiative for large stores. Previously we only had them in restaurants and more upscale locations. Pricing is $1.49-$1.59 in my area. We also have Coke Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    This is a new initiative for large stores. Previously we only had them in restaurants and more upscale locations. Pricing is $1.49-$1.59 in my area. We also have Coke Zero.
    I left out Coke Zero but yes, that is supposed to come in as well. I neglected to upload a picture but apparently they sell on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Coca-Cola-Alum.../dp/B008K6O2QE

I remember these from like 5 years ago or so. I remember outside a supermarket them giving some out for free, I remember I had a coke zero and coke.

I've gotten some for free as well, and I bought some Vancouver Olympics ones off Ebay. Funny, they were produced in the US, shipped to Canada, and then shipped back to the US to me. They are all made at plant WK, which is Warrenton, Missouri.