Bevboard

Hybrid View

Red face Have you tried Coke Freestyle? What did you order? What are your impressions?

I tried it at McDonald's recently in Manhattan and, like the other customers, was excited to use it.

I tried Raspberry Coke Zero (for those who were wondering).

It's very easy to use, and boasts over 100 flavors.

My only criticism is that my concoction was a little sweet. And my buddy who was with me also thought his Fanta Zero was also a little too sweet. A bit too much concentrated syrup, perhaps? It was still tasty though.
    banned

Perhaps too much sweetener. The bag-in-box part of the machine is the sweeteners - either the hfcs bib, or the zero calorie one (not sure of the formulation, but I'm guessing aspartame/ace-k).

I've had a few of the fantas, grape vault, raspberry coke, orange coke, and some other stuff I don't remember. I didn't care for the lime fanta.

I tried one over the summer. At a Firehouse Subs during lunch hour. My fear of people taking their time choosing their drink was unfounded, everyone knew what they wanted, filled the cup and moved on. I was somewhat underwhelmed, don't know what I expected, plus at that time I realized I was tired of carbonated drinks (was on vacation) so I chose Grape Hi-C which turned out to be an excellent choice.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Can't find any in Chicago.

Ever hear of google? Chicago has at least 2 dozen.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I got to try one a few weeks ago at a Firehouse Subs in VA. There was a backup at the machine which was a slight problem. The only other complaint I had was the machine didn't have Pibb, it had Dr. Pepper. Otherwise, fun to use, my Cherry Vanilla coke was good.

Quote Originally Posted by drpep View Post
    Ever hear of google? Chicago has at least 2 dozen.
    There's none close to where I live.