Bevboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    The only place in my town that has a Coke Freestyle machine is a Vons Supermarket. I don't really buy fountain sodas when grocery shopping so I use a Coke Freestyle machine when I'm in a restaurant that has one. There was a hot dog and hamburger restaurant in the same shopping center as the Vons that had a Freestyle machine but they closed down after a year (I only went there once as the food wasn't very good) and the machine was removed as the restuarant is going to become a Pizza Hut. Several Burger Kings in my area have the Freestyle machines, but not the one in my town. I wish Coke would put Freestyle machines in other fast food chains like Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, McDonalds, In-N-Out, and Chipotle.
    We will probably see the machines pop up in more places. They have been working on a few smaller size machines.

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/inno...tain-dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    We will probably see the machines pop up in more places. They have been working on a few smaller size machines.

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/inno...tain-dispenser
    That's a good idea. Hopefully they will be cheaper to lease so more restaurants get on board with the Freestyle.

Wawa is putting Freestyles in all of their locations by May of next year. All new locations will immediately get one, and they will remodel the others to accommodate the machines.

I tried that Moe's exclusive flavor a few weeks ago, it was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Wawa is putting Freestyles in all of their locations by May of next year. All new locations will immediately get one, and they will remodel the others to accommodate the machines.

I tried that Moe's exclusive flavor a few weeks ago, it was pretty good.
    I'm surprised they would do an exclusive with a chain that isn't even national.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    I'm surprised they would do an exclusive with a chain that isn't even national.

Wawa is a pretty strong regional chain and from what I saw, in doing this move, they kicked Pepsi's syrup sales out of Wawa so it is a win win there.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    Wawa is a pretty strong regional chain and from what I saw, in doing this move, they kicked Pepsi's syrup sales out of Wawa so it is a win win there.
    I was referring to an exclusive flavor at Moe's, not WaWa carrying the Freestyle machines.